Saturday, March 28, 2009

Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection Review

This game was released for the Xbox 360 and the PS3.
I loved this Game. To me it kind of captures what our store does also. It brings the retro games back to being current again. It has over 30 games from the Sega Genesis and unlockables. It is the greatest Sega game compilation to date. Other Sega collections released in the past would often have one good game and mountain of Genesis failures. This is not true with this collection. It has the greats, to the closet hits. Like the entire Golden Axe Series to Dynamite Headdy. It is unbelievable that it has this many awesome games with countless hours of enjoyable game play for a very small retail price. When I saw that it was only $29.95 it blew me away, especially because most all other new releases run up to $59.95 or more. I would have payed $59.95 for this game with ease. I once bought the Shining Force Series on the Wii virtual console alone and it cost me as much as this game, and that entire series is on this, and thats only three of the many titles.

And one last small bonus, the achievements and trophys on this game are very easy to get.

~Logan

2 comments:

  1. can I be an editer for the blog?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanna become an editer!

    ReplyDelete